Alder Hill Pier Group
Maximum storage space on minimum floor space.
Alder Hill Pier Group #A605
King Bed 81"H x 126-1/2"W x 17-3/4"D
Queen Bed 81"H x 112-1/2"W x 17-3/4"D
20.3 cu. ft. of usable storage space
Features and Benefits
- Mirrors on each door to check your smile.
- Cedar-lined cabinets to protect your belongings.
- Adjustable shelves for convenient placement and access.
- Two burgundy velvet-lined trays provide a convenient place to put your jewelry, watch and wallet.
- Bedside pull-out tray with the "Moisture Guard" surface to protect from minor spills.
- Two secret compartments; one to keep your electrical wiring from phones, clocks and radios out of sight. The other for whatever you like.
- Dual lights with individual dimmer switches, so that one person can read while the other sleeps.
- Two USB ports.
- Two personal cubbies
- The Pier Group ships and delivers as five pieces. Easy to assemble by hand tightening 8 wing nuts in pre-drilled holes, for a "no-gap" appearance.
- All drawers feature full extension, side mounted, ball-bearing guides
- Crafted from Red Alder, the most abundant hardwood in America's Pacific Northwest
- Heirloom (lifetime) Warranty—hand down for generations to come
- Furniture Made in America, it's easy to get parts if needed
- In-Stock for Quick Delivery
- Like us on Facebook! Help us by sharing your enthusiasm for our American Made Furniture.
We love our Bedroom Furniture. No, we REALLY love it! When the Master-piece Pier Group went into our bedroom, the bedroom completely changed. Both the Master-piece Pier Group and matching Pedestal are in our bedroom, along with the Jewelry chest & Treasure chest. There is lots of storage for everything in our life to have a place to be.
The Pier wall bed lights are used every night, because both my wife & I like to read before we go to sleep. In the headboard, our clock radio is always plugged in. During the winter, the plugs are used for our heated blanket. Our bedroom phone is plugged in on my wife's side (guess who uses it the most often). The pull-out tray is often in use for a cup of coffee and the Sunday paper.
Every time we entertain, our guest's favorite room to tour is our master bedroom. When they see our bedroom set, we beam with pride when they marvel that our American Furniture is still "Made in America".
Bob & Katrina Kirkeby
Furniture Traditions' co-owner & satisfied customers